Enjoy free & fast shipping nation wide. Upgrade to White Glove Delivery for $150 available in checkout.
Buy the perfect piece now & pay over time. Pay 3,6,9 & 12 months. Select "Affirm Pay Later" in the checkout.
Free Returns on Items arrived damaged/defective with No restocking fee. Call/Email/Chat for assistance
- Walnut Veneer is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer protecting the wood and giving it the most natural look possible.
- 4 coats have been applied, the color will not fade over time & the stain-resistant finish makes it easy to clean.
- Please note that the wood veneer color pattern may vary since it is natural wood veneers.
- This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
- Overall Dimensions: 15.8"W x 12.6"D x 19.7"H in
- Actual Weight: 35 lbs
Material: Plywood, Walnut Veneer, Wood
- Assembly: Light assembly required
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
Inspired from "Tall Boy" a design by Arne Vodder
Transform your living room or bedroom with this vintage-inspired two drawer nightstand. The blue accent panels are framed with an elegantly curved walnut casing. Emanating mid-century appeal, this nightstand features two spacious drawers with soft-closing runners, ample storage, and is brilliantly versatile, fitting in with both contemporary and classic home.
Easy to store blankets, clothing, and much more. The perfect piece to complete your bedroom's decor. This is a nightstand that looks great and is proven to perform
The Early Reviewer Program encourages customers who have already purchased a product to share their authentic experience about that product. Customer's depend on reviews to learn more about products, and this program helps to acquire early reviews on products that have few or no reviews, helping other customer's make smarter buying decisions. Customers who have purchased a product participating in the Early Reviewer Program may be asked to write a review and those customers who submit a review within the offer period will receive a small reward (e.g. a $5-$50 refund) for helping future shoppers.